Friday, August 22, 2008

Here's to the Begining.


~Welcome Yoga Friends~

Well, I have been thinking about this for a while now. I check the SRK forums constantly, I search YouTube daily, Nohoho's site hourly, I always review NKI's ST posts and community contributions, and I play Super Turbo all the time.Since everything has been done already: Videos, ST Blogs, frame data, glitches, and etc; I decided to just make a blog about my favorite character in ST: Dhalsim.

For however long I decide to keep this blog, I will be journaling my development as a Sim player. I am going to be making some pretty in-depth post/faqs about Dhalsim and how to play effectively in ST (Ok... at least moderately well).

Many know me from SRK as fatboy. I have been playing fighting games as long as I remember. I am not the greatest player, but I sure love to play! I grew up in the Bay Area, and have made many friends through the Street Fighter community, and have always had a great time. So now I wish to give something back, and do my little piece to keep the scene alive and well.
I will always be open to suggestions.

Feel free to email me @ fatboy.srk@gmail.com. If your even in the San Diego Area and would like to play some ST, don't be afraid to let me know.

Special Thanks to Eraserfoot for the sick Sim photo.

No comments: